09 June 2014

Fair Naturally Cocoa & Walnut Body Scrub



I recently went to the supermarket Bilka in Aarhus. I was not really on the lookout for anything specific, but when I came to the skincare section, I started smelling the many different products. Just by accident I found this body scrub. It was a bit hidden amongst all the other skincare products, but nevertheless I found it, and I fell in love with it. It is from the brand Fair Naturally, which is a UK brand that never had heard of. There were multiples scents to choose from, but I preferred the Cocoa & Walnut oneIt smells so amazing I wish I could eat it. Apart form the scent, it promises to intensively exfoliate and moisture the skin, and after trying it out for a couple of days, I can say that it does live up to that promise. It contains fair-trade cocoa butter, cane sugar and walnut oil. The price was around 65 DKK (7 GBP), which in my opinion is not much at all for 200 ml of this delicious body scrub. It can easily be compared with body scrubs like The Body Shop ones. I am really impressed with this product, and am definitely going to buy me a new one, when I run out of this one. They also have a matching body butter and a bath cream, so maybe I will give them a go as well. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and that it was helpful. Thank you for reading.