17 June 2014

Goodiebox May 2014


The theme of Goodiebox May was “Travel Ready”. And it contained a lot of different products. The products are listed below.


#1. Nivea Power Fruit Fresh Shower Gel. This one is definitely coming with me, when I am going on holiday to the Faroe Islands in two weeks. I will be gone for a whole month, so it is the perfect size. And it smells very nice of Acai berries.

#2. Matas Sollotion Spf 15. This is a just a plain sunscreen without any parabens, which I really like. The problem is just that I have very fair skin, therefore I would like something with i higher spf in it. But this is such a cute travel size, so it is probable going in my travel bag anyway.

#3. Gosh Professional Parasol Suncare Spf 15. If I go into the sun, I have to have more than spf 15, which is a shame, because I really like this product. I love that it is a sun spray in a aerosol can, and it’s not sticky at all. It absorbs quickly into the skin, and it doesn’t even smell of sunscreen. Even though the sun protection is low, I will be using it on the go.

#4. Yin Yang Gold Defence. This is a face and body moisturizer for all skin types, and does not contain any chemicals. I might give it a go, but it’s nothing that excites me.

#5. Korres Rice Proteins and oligoelements shampoo. This shampoo seems very interesting. The rice proteins claim to strengthen the hair’s elastically and add natural volume, and everything that adds volume is a friend of mine.

#6. BelláPierre Shimmer Powder. I got the color “Bronze” which is very similar to the “On and on Bronze” also known as “Bad to the Bronze” from Maybelline’s Color Tattoo. This shimmer powder can be used for many purposes. You can use it as an eyeshadow, which I am going to do, and you can also use it as an eyeliner, but you can also use it on the lips, cheeks, body and even in your hair.

#7. Teeez Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush. I have gotten two Teeez products before, a lipstick and a blush, which I have been liking. So I am excited about this eyeshadow brush. It has a wide and round head, that’s great for applying eyeshadow all over the eyelid, or blending out eyeliner. It's also be great for making smokey eyes.

#8. Acqua Di Gioia edt. by Giorgio Armani. The last thing I got from this Goodiebox was a perfume sample of Acqua di Gioia. I actually bought the old version of the Acqua di Gioia, but I have grown tired of it now. This new version does not smell different to me, so I will probable not be using it.

I don’t think the products reflect the theme very well, but overall I am pretty satisfied with the content of this Goodiebox, and think I will get a lot of use out of some of the products. I hope you enjoyed reading this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment