19 June 2014

Mini HAUL And Review


I recently bought some products that I have been hearing a lot of good things about. And now, after I have tried them out, I just wanted to review them for you.


Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet it the first, and I got it in the shade “Hot Pepper”, which is a bright red color. I can see why it is a well talked about product, and now I am in love with it as well. The formula is very nice, because when you apply it, it’s a wet gloss-like consistency, but after a few seconds it drys to a mat finish, and it stays in your lips like a tattoo. Even though it is highly pigmented, it does not rub on to your teeth, which can be a nightmare with so many red lipstick.

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in the shade “Shocking Coral” is definitely one for the summer. I have been wanting to try for this one for a long time. The color is amazing and it definitely lives up to the name! The formula feels nourishing on the lips, and prevents the lips from getting dry and flaky. The lasting power is ok, it stays on for a pretty long time, so you don’t have to touch up on to every two seconds, but it will come off when you eat.


Rimmel London Kate Lipstick in number “Twenty”. The Kate Moss lipsticks don’t have names like most other lip product, they only have numbers. Number twenty is a very bright hot pink color that is perfect for summer. I already have the number “Twenty Two” which is a dark blue toned pink, and I have been using that one so much, that I already knew was gonna like the number “Twenty”. And I was right. Love it. The lasting power on this one is great, but will need touch up after eating greasy food. 

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hour Eyeshadow Since everybody in the beauty world talks about this product, I thought that I should give it a go, and see if the hype about these products are real or not. So I got two. I got the colors “On And On Bronze” (a.k.a. Bad To The Bronze), which is a shimmery golden brown color, and “Permanent Taupe” which is a mat grayish brown color. They are both neutral colors, and therefor compliment my eyes, hair and skin tone. The hype is legit. The pigmentation is great. The lasting power is great, they literally stay on the whole day. But I am not used to applying eyeshadow with my finger, like all the pro beauty bloggers, and find it a bit messy, but I’m sure  that I will master the technique in no time, and if not I can always use a brush.

I hope this post was useful, and feel free to comment below if there is something else that I need to try.