21 August 2014

Empty Products And Review I


Over the past months I’ve used up some of my many many products, and it feels good! I will give you a small review of the individual product, and tell you if I would purchase it again or not.



The first products are the L’oreal Elvital Anti-Breakage Repairing Shampoo and Instant Miracle Strengthening Treatment. I didn’t feel they repaired my spilt ends or anything, but I still like them. The treatment made my hair very soft and healthy looking, and together they did a good job on my hair. I would maybe purchase it again in the future, but at the moment I have moved on to the L’oreal Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner, that are in the same range. And for autumn/winter I will probable use something thats prevents my hair from getting dry.

The Batiste Dry Shampoo is one of my favorite dry shampoos, and I use dry shampoo a lot. There were actually supposed to be two empty cans in this box, but I accidentally threw one out. This I the big size that contains 400 ml (13.46 fl.oz). And the other one was a 200 ml (6.73 fl.oz). This one is the original, which I like best. I am currently using the Tropical one, which smells go coconut and summer. But when I finish that one I am definitly going to purchase this one again. FOR SURE!



    The Body Shop Body Butter are in my opinion the best body butters out there. The smells are amazing, and they make my skin feel so soft. I always have at least one body butter in my bathroom. This one is the Mango, but I recently got the Early-Harvest Raspberry, and they both smell delicious! I think I will buy this one again, maybe for next summer. I also think I’m going to get my hands on a body butter that has a more autumn/winter appropriate scent. Recommendations are welcome.

I am sad that summer is almost over, but using the Dove Summer Glow, helps it last a little longer. I have very fair skin and freckles, and I also have a hard time getting a tan. Therefor I have been using this moisturizer that gives me a gradually tan for each time I apply it on my skin. I use the Fair To Medium Skin, which is perfect for me, but if you have darker skin there is one called Medium To Dark Skin. I only use this on my body and not on my face. It is easy to apply and the color is nice. I will probable buy it again for next summer.

Lancome Bi-Facil is a non oily intant cleanser for sensitive eyes. I got this because it was on a sale. I don’t like spending a lot of money on make-up removers, because I think some of the cheaper ones from Garnier or Nivea are just as good. Never the less I have been liking this one, and I would maybe purchase it again in the sale, but I would definitely not give full price for it.

Soft Balance 3 in 1 cleansing wipes. I picked these up in a drugstore, and they were cheap, but I an still very disappointed in them, because I find them to be very harsh to my face, and they do a pore job at removing my eye make-up. I still have another pack, and I only use them to clean the excess on my face after I’ve used a cleansing oil. I would not buy these again, because they did not work for me.


As I mentioned in a previous blog post, Labello is one of my favorite lip balms. I usually use up 2 of them pr. year. But now I’ve got really in to the Nuxe lip balm, so I don’t think I will buy this one for a while.







The Diorshow Iconic Mascara. I wish this mascara had worked for me, but unfortunately it never did. The bristles on the brush are very small, which are not suited for my eyelashes. Therefore I never used it much, and now it has dried out. I usually don’t buy high-end mascaras, because I think they dry out faster than some of the cheaper ones. After trying this mascara I would not purchase it.


I never got in to using this liner really. It is the Bourjois Liner Feutre, which is a felt tip liner. It is pretty old and dried out now, but I would like to give it another go. So I might purchase it again, or something like it.

Another finished up product from Bourjois is the 1 Seconde Per Nail nail polish. I love the brush of this nail polish! It is so wide that it literally only takes one sec to apply on the nail. I have this one in other colors, but I love to use the clear one as a topcoat, because it is so fast and easy. I will definitely buy it again if I can get my hands on it.

The last items I have thrown out because they are to old or not working for me.

The Hugo Boss Body Lotions I got ages ago, and they are way to old now, so I am getting rid of them straight away. I actually stole them from my mum, but I don’t think she even noticed.


The second thing I want to get rid of is the Sunkissed Sunlight Bronze Instant Self Tanning Mousse and Lotion. They have both exceeded the expiration date. So out they go. I’m not that in to self tanning, so I don’t think I will be purchasing these again even though the color was nice. But I have to say between these two I preferred the mousse version.


The last items in the box are samples from different things. The first one is the Biotherm Instant Hydration Lotion I liked this toner, and I might get med the full size.

The second one is the Eucerin Dermato Clean 3 in 1 Cleansing Fluid, I got this in a previous Goodiebox. It was a good cleanser, and I might pick up the full size, but first I want to try the Bioderma H2O, and I have a feeling that these are somewhat alike.

Next there are two perfume samples: Dali Wild by Salvador Dali and Born In Paradise by Escada. I don’t think these are scents that I would buy for myself. But I liked the Dali Wild and would probable ware it if I had it. The Escada one I used up, but I wasn’t a fan of it.

Vichy Idéalia Smoothing And Illuminating Cream. I really liked this cream as a daily moisturizer, it was very light weight and sat perfectly under my make-up. I also got the matching eye cream, and I really liked that one to, so I might give the pharmacy a visit.

Nivea Creme is a classic in many women and mens bathrooms, but not for me. It is simply too fat for my combination skin. I tend to brake out whenever I use it. I used this sometimes in the winter, because it was in my gym bag. But I will not be purchasing it.

The last item is a sample of the Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation. I got the shade Ivory, which was good color for me, but I didn’t like the formula. It didn’t look good on my nor last though out the day. So I will not be purchasing the full size.

That was all of the products that I have finished up in the past couple of months. I hope this post was helpful to you, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment