26 August 2014

Getting Autumn Ready Skin 2014


I can already feel a change in the weather. It is getting colder, especially at nighttime. I definitely want to prepare my skin for the colder days. The most visible signs of aging can be seen in your skin, therefor it is important to take care of it. I have been looking for some new skincare items for the autumn/winter time, and I wanted to try something that I haven’t tried out before. These products are not new on the marked, but I’ve heard good things about them, so I thought I’d give them a go.

#1 Origins Morden Friction is a facial scrub, that contains small rice particles, that exfoliate and get’s rid of all the dead skin cells on your face. I usually use this at night time or when I’m in the shower. I don’t use it every day, because I find it to be a bit harsh for the skin. But 2-3 times a week is good for me.

#2 Origins Clear Improvement, is a charcoal mask that clears the pores. Sometimes you just need a deep clean after a busy day or if you’ve been wearing a lot of make-up on. I’m sure I will get a lot of use out of this one.

#3 Origins Drink Up Intensive, which is an overnight mask that is very hydrating for the skin. So far I am liking this mask very much, especially after a thorough exfoliation, and my skin feels so soft in the morning.

#4 Glam Glow Youth Mud Mask. I know I am probable “so 2013” now, but I really wanted to try it, and see if the hype about this mask, was genuine. I have only tried it once before, so I will have to try it out some more, so I can give you my honest opinion. But so far I am liking it.

#5 Nuxe Rive De Miel Lip Balm. I can honestly say that this lip balm is the best lip balm I have ever tried, and I have tried a whole bunch of them. The best thing about it is that it is matte, and is doesn’t dry up straight after you applied it. Amazing!

#6 The Body Shop Brazilian Nut Body Butter. I know I recently bought a raspberry body butter, and I will use that one too, but I simply couldn’t resist. The scent of this one is so delicious, and it is also very autumn appropriate.

#7 The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Hand Cream. My hands always get dry when it begins to get colder outside. Therefor a hand cream is an essential for me, and this one is small and perfect for keeping in my handbag.

I hope you found this blog post interesting, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment