22 August 2014

Top 5 Lipsticks Of Summer 2014


Here is a list of my top 5 lipsticks that I have used through out this summer.

This summer I have been wearing lipstick more than ever. And I have made a list of my favorite ones that I have enjoyed wearing this summer. As you can see these are all drugstore brands, except for the MAC one, which means they are affordable if you are on a budget.


#5 Kate Moss by Rimmel London. I have been loving a combo of the shades 22 and 20 as you can see on the picture below. I think it makes my lips look a little fuller with a lighter color in the center of the lips over the darker one.

Rimmel London Kate Moss 22 & 20
#4 MAC in Feeling Amorous? Which is a sheer hot pink color. Good on a sunny day or when you just need a little something extra!

MAC Feeling Amorous?
#3 Lord & Berry in Red, which is a semi mat red lipstick with an orange undertone. Mat lipsticks can often feel drying on the lips, but I have not had that problem with this lipstick.

Lord & Berry Red
#2 The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick in #15. This is a good everyday sheer pink lipstick, not too pigmented, but you can build up the color. Also it is very moisturizing on the lips, if you are struggling with dry lips.

The Body Shop Colour Crush #15
#1 Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in the shade Hot Pepper. Which is a liquid lipstick that gives a matt finish to the lip. It is easy to apply and very long lasting. The shade has an orange undertone, which I love!

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Hot Pepper
These have been my favorite lipsticks this summer, and I will continue to wear them for a while longer, but and seeing as we are going in to autumn any moment now, I will probable bring on some darker colors, which I look forward to.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment