06 September 2014

5 Plans For Autumn 2014



It is always good to have plans and something to look forward to when the summertimes are over. That is why I have decided to make a plan of 5 things that I want to accomplish this autumn. This is also a perfect opportunity for me to try some new things.

#1. Make a dark lip work
I find dark lips during autumn/winter to be so feminine and sexy. I am not used to wearing deep red or berry red colors on my lips, but this year I would like to jump on the band-wagon.. or at least attempt it. I have been loving a bright lip for summer, so maybe the transition won’t be so difficult. I just need to find me a nice berry shade, perhaps somewhere between purple and red.

#2. Training

I am currently in a training fuss and I need to snap out of it immediately. This summer has been way too tasty. I have been eating out like never before, and I need to start making more healthier choices again, both in the kitchen and in the gym. I am looking forward to getting in shape again and hopefully losing a few founds.

#3. Redecorate

I will be moving soon, probable in to my grandparent’s old house. The interior of that house is a 60’s/70’s style all the way! Don’t get me wrong, I am all in for the retro look, but I would like to modernize it a bit. Therefore I will be getting my overalls and paintbrushes out and doing a lot of handy work this autumn.

#4. Host a dinner party

I have only once hosted a party before, a new year's eve party, which was more a party party than anything else. I have never really hosted a proper dinner party before. I love going all out when it comes to presentation. The food, the details and everything.. It is right up my alley. And of course there has to be a theme, maybe halloween or autumn, depending on when the party is going to be.

#5. Make macarons

The last thing on my autumn plan-list, is making macarons for the first time. I have never even tasted one yet, and I think that is just ridiculous, because I love love love desserts, and macarons always look so delicious. If I can master the craft, then maybe they will be served at my dinner party.

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment