10 September 2014

Review: GlamGlow Youth-Mud Mask


I know I am probable the last person to try out the GlamGlow Youth-Mud Mask. But if there happened to be anyone else out there that hasn’t tried it, here is my review of it.

I have tried the GlamGlowYouth-Mud Tinglexfoliating Treatment a couple of times now, and am ready to give you a review.



Packaging: The packaging is very luxurious. It comes in a big black box with a velvety feel to it. And as soon as you open it, the nice scent of the mask meets you. Delicious. Inside the box there is a silver and black jar containing the products itself, and two small folders including the instructions and some information about the products and it’s ingredients.

Price: This is a high-end mask, and the most expensive one I have ever purchased. You only get 50 ml for approximately £ 40 ($ 65). So it is definitely worth looking in to some reviews before, if you are not sure about it.

Formula: Inside the jar there is the green mud mask with pieces of tea leafs in it. The exfoliating bits are small, but very sharp. I was surprised to see that the mask was quite dry, which makes it very hard to apply on to the face and massage in to the skin. Therefore I always mix it with a little bit of water, which makes it a bit thinner in consistency and easier to work with. The mask dries very fast when it is on the face, which makes the process short and easy.

Result: After using the treatment the skin feels baby smooth. But I think it is a bit harsh, so I would not recommend using it more than once a week. But it is a good exfoliator, and the skin looks fresh and healthy afterwards. 

Overall: I am ok satisfied with it, but I think you pay a lot of money for the packaging, which I find unnecessary. And I think there maybe are other products out there that can do the same for less money. It is a nice treatment, but I will not repurchase it when it’s finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment