25 September 2014

Review: Models Own Beach Bag

This review is of the Models Own nail polish in Beach Bag

This is a nail polish I have heard a lot about from other bloggers, and now that I have tried it for myself, I can see why. The tan enhancing effect that it has really works. I was afraid that it would only work on darker skin tones, and not on my fair skin. But I was wrong. Even though I don’t have any tan to enhance, it still makes my hands look alive, and not like the hands of a vampire. I am a fan. I am probable not going to ware it much longer this year, because this color is more suitable for spring and summer. But it can stay open for 12 months, so I will definitely use it a whole lot next summer.

There are five colors in this Polish For Tans Collection from Models Own: a green, a yellow, a hot pink, a bright pink, and the peach one that I have on my nails now. I might get the hot pink one called Shades for next summer. The formula is thick enough that two coats will do. It has a normal lasting power, but as far as I have noticed, it is longer lasting than Essie polished, which tend to chip easily on some people. The price of it is about £ 5 or $ 8, meaning they are pretty affordable.

I hope you enjoyed this review. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment