02 September 2014

What’s In My Travel Make-Up Bag


In my opinion, every girl needs some make-up essentials when she is going away from home. Here is what I am taking with me.

When I am going away, I need something for my skin, something for my eyes and something for my lips. For my skin I have chosen to go with the Garnier BB Cream that is light on the skin, but still gives a decent coverage. I use a Beauty Blender to blend is in the skin. Also I need a concealer to hide any blemishes, scars or dark circles, and for that I have the Loreal True Match Concealer. I then move on The Body Shop Honey Bronzer that I apply with the W7 Professional Sculpture Face Make-Up Brush. After I’m done with the skin, I apply some eyeshadow. The one I have taken with me is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade On And On Bronze, which is a cream eyeshadow that is the easiest thing ever to apply, I just apply it using my finger. I curl my lashes with a eyelash curler from M Cosmetics, and apply some Maxfactor 2000 Calories Waterproof Mascara. On my lips I wear the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector, which is perfect for everyday holiday make-up. The make-up bag is form The Body Shop, it was a part of a gift set I got a long time ago, but I find it better than others because it is see-through.


This is all the make-up I have taken with me on this 5 day trip with my family. I hope you enjoyed this post, and found it useful. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment