06 October 2014

Goodiebox September 2014


My goodiebox subscription has been on hold for a few months now, but recently I open it again, and I am so happy. I love getting a package at the end of every month.  

In this goodie box I got six items. Four of the are are full-size and two are travel-size. The theme was Urban Dreams, and there was a good mixture of makeup, skin care and hair care, which I was really excited about.



John Frieda - Frizz Ease

The first I saw when I opened the box was the hair care items. A shampoo and a conditioner from John Frieda’s Frizz Ease range. Now I have a very fine and straight hair type, so my hair does not frizz at all. Therefor the products will probable not have the effect on my hair as it is suppose to. But I like that they are in mini sizes, because it makes them perfect for traveling. 

Nordictan.

I am most definitely not the pro tanner. I’m always afraid that I will screw up, when applying the tanner. So to spare me the embarrassing result, I just keep away from it. But I am curious about this self-tanning wipe. Maybe it will be easier to apply than other tanners, although I don’t think one wipe is enough for my whole body.

Uniq10ue Power Ampulle

This was the most interesting product in this month’s goodiebox. I have never owned anything like it before. It is a concentrate that activates the production of new skin cells, which balances the problematic skin areas and gives it a healthy glow.


Bella Pierre - Peony

This illumination bronzer is in my opinion way too light for a bronzer. But it is a gorgeous rose gold shimmer, that I would use as a eyeshadow or a highlighter. I really like this multipurpose product.

Teeez - Travel Light

I am so disappointed in the color of this lipstick, because I love the formula. It is matte and creamy and feels light on the lips. I also like the packaging, but the color is so not suitable for me. It looks odd, like I am wearing a concealer on my lips. It also makes my teeth look yellow, which is a no go!

In the photo above you can see swatches of the lipstick to the left and the illuminating bronzer to the right. Over all I am happy with the content of september’s goodiebox, and I am already looking forward to the october goodiebox.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment