23 October 2014

On My Face Today

I don’t like wearing heavy make-up on an everyday basis, therefor I try to keep it quite natural looking, except for the lips of course! I do love my lipsticks.


These are all the products I used to achieve this everyday look!

Garnier 5 Sec Perfect Blur. I love this primer, it is cheap and keeps my make-up in place through out the day.
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation. This is a light weight foundation with a medium coverage. It is the perfect shade for me, which is 51 Light Vanilla.
L’Oreal True Match Concealer in 02 Vanilla. This one does a good job at concealing spots and redness, as you can see in the pictures below. But when it comes to my under eye area I only apply a very small amount onto where I have some darkness, because I find it creases easily on me. If you know of any good concealer that doesn’t crease, than please let me know in the comments, so I can check them out.
Stila Stay All Day Bronzer in Light. This is a nice bronzer, it is very warm toned, and great for living my complexion up.
Urban Decay Naked 2. I don’t have many pallets, but I don’t really feel the need for it, because I have this one. Today I used the shades Foxy and Bootycall all over my eyelids. I used the matte shade Tease in the crease, and also for filling in my brows. Then I used a little bit of Verve  for highlighting the inner corners of my eyes.
MaxFactor 2000 Calories waterproof mascara in Rich Black. This is my all-time favorite mascara. I only use the waterproof version, because my eyes tend to get watery when I’m outside.
MAC Plumful. This is my newest lipstick and I love it. It is the perfect shade for spicing up your everyday look.

Here is the transformation:
I hope you enjoyed this post, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment