20 November 2014

LUSH HAUL


I have never tried out any LUSH products before, but as I have seen so many bloggers raving about them, I just could not resist.

I went on the LUSH website to look at their products and found it very difficult to choose between the many delicious bath booms, bubble bars and pretty much everything else. Before I knew it my basket had gotten so full of products, that I had to eliminate some or I would have to only eat oatmeal for the rest of the month. After sorting through my basket I ended up with these products:

Bath Bombs:
Dashing Santa
Luxury Lush Pud
Shoot For The Stars
Father Christmas
Butterbear
Northern Lights
Lord Of Misrule
So White

Bubble Bars: 
The Christmas Penguin
Christmas Eve
Drummers Drumming
Magic Wand

Bath Melt:
Melting Snowman

Soap:
Yog Nog

If you have any recommendations to other Lush products that I have to try out next, please leave them in the comments. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment