16 November 2014

Zoeva Brushes

Zoeva Brushes

Check out these beautiful brushed from Zoeva! 

These are my new brushes from Zoeva, that I purchased on www.beautybay.com. There are eight brushed in total and they are black with rose gold metal. The brushes each have numbers and names that represent their purpose: Powder, Silk Finish, Luxe Sheer Cheek, Face Shape, Concealer Buffer, Luxe Soft Definer, Luxe Petite Crease and Wing Liner. There powder brush, winged liner, blush brush etc. They are so soft and seem to be of good quality, even though I have not had the chance to tried them out yet, but I will definitely report back with a review of them when I do. They come in a brown faux leather pouch with rose gold hardware, and a cute little quote printed on to the fabric that says COLOR LOVE MAKEUP,  and a brown fabric bag to protect the leather pouch. The price was £52.79 ($83.6), which is not cheap, but probable cheaper than many other high-end brands.

Zoeva Brushes
Zoeva Brushes
Zoeva Brushes
Zoeva Brushes

I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you have any make-up brushes that you can recommend, please let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment