26 October 2014

Empty Products #2

It has been two months since the last Empty Products post, which isn’t much, but when the amount of products is smallish, it makes it possible for me to give you a review of them as well.


Anatomicals - Peachy Head Shampoo. I will never ever get this shampoo again. It didn’t do enough good thing for my hair as I would have liked. But for the price of £ 3.5 ($ 5.7) I guess I shouldn’t expect it. It cleans my hair and that’s about it. 

Schwarzkopf got2b 2sexy is my all time favorite hair spray, and I already have a new one on the go. It smells good and has a very good hold. The price for this one is about £ 7.7 ($ 12.3) It is not the cheapest one out there, but for the quality I think the price is reasonable.

Fair Naturally - Cocoa & Walnut Body Scrub. This smells absolutely delicious! I can definitely recommend this one, even though I am not going to pick it up for a while, because I have some others that I want to try out. 

Anatomicals - Body scrub. This one I know I will never get again, because I felt it wasn’t doing a good job. The exfoliating bits very not as sharp as I would have like and there weren’t that many of them eighteen. But if you have sensitive skin than maybe this one is good for you.

Dove Summer Glow. I have the one the fair to medium skin, but I know it also comes an a medium to dark shade for you ladies and guys with darker skin tones. I like this one because it isn’t too had to figure out! You can build it up gradually, but remember to exfoliate your skin before applying it. I usually apply it before bed, than it can really soak into my skin during the night. I will probable get a new one in spring. 

EcoTan - Spray Tan. This one is actually not finished, it is just too old! It is so old that I can not even remember when I bought it!

Soft Balance. This make-up wipe claims to be a 3 in 1 cleansing wipe! Cleansing milk, skin tonic and a eyemake-up remover. But this does a poor job at everything. I used these for cleaning my face in the morning, never to remove my make-up, because they are too harsh and would do more damage to my eyes than good. If you decide to use them anyway, you will have to rub your eyes for a long time, and risk losing a few eyelashes in the process, and that to me is not worth it. Never going to purchase them again. 


Garnier - Pure Active. I always go back to this moisturizer whenever my skin acts up and nothing else seems to help. It feels very light on the skin and is hydrating at the same time.

Biotherm Aquasource. I liked this moisturizer. It did the job and I have noting bad to say about it, but I don’t think I will go out and buy it now.

Vichy Idéalia Eyes. This I got as a sample in my Goodiebox, and I could definitely see myself buy the full size. It it a very good eye cream. 

Gosh - Lip Colour in the shade 706. This is a lipstick that goes on like a gloss and dries matte. This was my first red lip product I ever got. There is still some left in the tube but it’s so old that I’m not sure it would be entirely safe to put it on my lips today. So out it goes.


Rimmel London Eyeliner in the color 114 Rich Brown. This was my first eyeliner! I got it for christmas form my uncle, along with a mascara and a eyeshadow quad. I was so happy, because it was the first grown up make-up that I owned. It did not look pretty when I first started drawing my eyes with this one, but I loved it!

Wet n Wild Megalast which is a sheer polish that I have used as a base coat and on it’s own for a more subtle look. It has a big brush, which makes it easy to apply. 

Beautyuk Glam Nails in the shade No. 7. I used to love this shade. It is the perfect hot pink with a purple sheen to it. It has a normal brush.

Depend Nail Polish Remover. I like this one because it is without acetone, oil, color and perfume. I have already purchased a big bottle of this same nail polish remover. 

I hope you enjoyed this mini review of the products that I have used up over the last two months. Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment